HOW THE SOF SCHOOL FEES LOAN APP WORKS
?The app Is a module on Thinkally.net. So, it’s only available to Thinkaly’ Users & Bonafide SOF Members. Click thinkally.net/sch/account to get started. To Join SOF,
➡️Click Here to Know/Join an SOF state Chapter – https://wa.link/ht1kw0 . We’re launching the app at the next state chapter meetings on 7th August, 2021. Be there !
?HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. First, School subscribes to this Loan Module on Thinkally subscription is as low as N10,000 termly.
2. To get started, Sign up your school to Thinkally, and upload your Parents details.
Here’s the signup link – thinkally.net/sch/account.
3. If parent cannot pay school fees in full on resumption week,
4. School recommends the loan app to parent
5. Parent downloads app and requests for the school fees as soft loan
6. SOF reviews the application and disburses the amount requested to the school’s account
7. Parent pays back installmentally in 3 or 4 months, with as low as 10% interest
8. In this way, school is able to collect all it’s school fees in bulk at once, and will not have headaches collecting school fees
9. During application, parent submits their BVN, on trust. We verify.
10. There will be SOF agents in each state to monitor the process.
11. However, the school presents their ICT team for training so they can guide parents in the application and repayment.
12. If parents default, the school does not bear the liability, except it had initially presented false information about the parent.
13. The school will only present to us genuine parents, and that reduces the risk of a default.
14. Subscription to app Loan Module on Thinkally, is DIFFERENT from Thinkally subscription for existing Thinkally users.
15. Terms & Conditions Apply
16. Call/chat 08069462143